We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Butterfly Beach Hotel

Which Christ Church Parish hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Maidenhead
13 posts
Save Topic
Butterfly Beach Hotel

Going soon ( hope its good as it looks ) but need a couple of questions answered please.

Do they supply Beach / Pool Towels ?

What sort of Plug / Adaptor do we need ?

How long is the walk to Oistins and is it safe / lit up at night ?

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
2,161 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Butterfly Beach Hotel

I don't know about the beach towels, it might be worth emailing them directly about that.

Most plugs in Barbados are the US 2 pin style, but some places have, in addition, a few UK 3 pin style too.

Personally, I wouldn't walk to Oistins from there of an evening, purely because of the state of the roads/pavement, it's probably not a good idea, you'll be better to just jump on a bus on the main road, it only costs BD$1.50. I've done the walk during the day from the Gap and it's still not great!

Herts England
Level Contributor
79 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Butterfly Beach Hotel

I have stayed here 3 times lovely hotel, yes they do supply beach towels you have to pay a miminal amount to change for fresh ones. We walk to oistins many times and had no problems just be careful as the pavement stops along the way so you need to cross over. Hope you enjoy your stay.

3. Re: Butterfly Beach Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 July 2010, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about Christ Church Parish