We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Maxwell Beach Apartments Anyone ?

N Wales
Level Contributor
226 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Maxwell Beach Apartments Anyone ?

Hi folks,

Does anyone have any "local Knowledge" regarding the small block of Apartments next to the Butterfly Beach Hotel..not sure what they are called but they are a very pale green colour...is there much beach behind them ?

what other hotels are there nearby? .And how far is it to the nearest bar/restaurant...and the local supermarket at oistins.

Oh and while we are on the subject of Bars...whats the average price for a Banks Beer at todays prices (its been a few years ).

Cheers

Abu Dhabi, United...
Level Contributor
74 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Maxwell Beach Apartments Anyone ?

i know maxwell beach villas very well - we stayed there for 1 week, very nice and comfortable, modern, fully self contained with pool and direct access to beach. oistons is 2 min drive. close restaurants and bars are pablo dantes and aussies beach house. i know the guy who manages these apts so let me know if u need any further advice

2. Re: Maxwell Beach Apartments Anyone ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 07 February 2010, 13:05
Abu Dhabi, United...
Level Contributor
74 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Maxwell Beach Apartments Anyone ?

your not supposed to use trip advisor to push your own company!! these are genuine people asking for info from genuine people

London, United...
Level Contributor
112 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Maxwell Beach Apartments Anyone ?

There is no need for a taxi at all as these apartments are not far away from it all. You can jump on a bus to the Gap for $1,5 BBS more or less outside and it will take less than 10 minutes to get there. There are also bars nearby that you can walk to.

N Wales
Level Contributor
226 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Maxwell Beach Apartments Anyone ?

Hi Scoti2002,

I think the Apartments you stayed in are possibly close by the ones I am seeking information about. But the ones I am seeking info on do not actually have a pool. The only address I have is Maxwell Beach Apartments

Maxwell Main Road,

Christ Church,

Barbados.

They are only small ,with a ground floor and first floor apartments.The Butterfly Beach hotel is (when standing on the Beach) to the left of them,and the other side are a block of apartments with about five floors, which are yellow/lemon in color ,with blue railings on the balconies (that could be where you stayed ? ).

Any information about them and the beach condition there , including the "Hassle factor" from the local beach boys, would be appreciated.

Cheers ........Thanks to Valentine 11 for your info as well .

Abu Dhabi, United...
Level Contributor
74 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Maxwell Beach Apartments Anyone ?

true.. the buses run past there all the time, if your looking for self contained apts on the beach, maxwell beach villas is a good choice.. oistons shops just 5 mins up the road and the gap is only 5 mins away for restaurants such as aussies beach house, josefs etc

georgetown
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Maxwell Beach Apartments Anyone ?

the building that is 5 floors with 3 two bedroom apartments on each floor is known as "Maxwell Beach Villas". We stayed there before and they are very nice and convenient with a nice pool and nice quiet beach. We booked through a barbados based company that has options on both the west and south coast. The website jalbarbados.com

Abu Dhabi, United...
Level Contributor
74 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Maxwell Beach Apartments Anyone ?

yes this the same as im discussing and i recommend the same company, speak to the ceo of the company shane johnson, good guy and will look after you.. no hassles what so ever from beach boys on this beach.. conditions are usually very good, not to rough unless it gets very windy.. but clean and very nice

NY
Level Contributor
64 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Maxwell Beach Apartments Anyone ?

i was swimming in that beach 2 hour ago. waves are nice, no hassles, very quiet

Brighton, England
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Maxwell Beach Apartments Anyone ?

I'm looking to book this place too. Think it's really studio apartments with a small kitchen area, bathroom & patio with table, etc. The top floor apt has a balcony. The only info I could find was on www.homeaway.com website.

I requested furhter pics from the owner but he didn't have any, so fingers crossed it's OK!

Cath

Get answers to your questions about Christ Church Parish
Recent Conversations