We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bars and eateries

Which Christ Church Parish hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
gateshead, tyne...
Level Contributor
3 posts
80 reviews
Save Topic
Bars and eateries

Staying in Coral Mist/Blue Orchid end of September 2010. Can anyone recommend any nearby bars and reasonably priced cafes or restuarants.

Canada
Level Contributor
1,105 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bars and eateries

tripadvisor.com/…15873198

try this link to a topic couple of years back

Canada
Level Contributor
1,105 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bars and eateries

Green Snapper mentioned in the above link is now in the Gap not at Worthing Court, althought there was another restaurant in that spot last February which was reasonably priced but with a limited menu.

Iroquois, Canada
Level Contributor
2,445 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bars and eateries

Check out my review of Worthing Court appartments, which is close to where you are staying, I listed restaraunts there

tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g147266-d147…

dorval
Level Contributor
193 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Bars and eateries

mickv11,

Geez, you're right across the road from Bert's. A sports bar and all you could want and close enough to stagger home. Bubba's is to your left out the door and about a long par five walking distance away. The gap is to your right and within walking distance as well (although further) and you have more bars there than you can shake a stick. Great places to eat as well. Everything from Mexican to Italian and don't forget the locals on the street with their Bar B Q grills serving chicken, burgers and fish. Check out all the information on the Gap and you'll see what I mean. Before you get to the Gap, you have the Carib Bar and Crystal Waters and you must go there on a Sunday afternoon. Have fun and enjoy the island.......

Paragon 140

GEM
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1,673 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bars and eateries

Mojo's almost across the street

gateshead, tyne...
Level Contributor
3 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bars and eateries

Thanks paragon140, good info, all par fives are long to me. Cheers

Iroquois, Canada
Level Contributor
2,445 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Bars and eateries

Berts is farther down the road Mojos is closer

Canada
Level Contributor
1,105 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Bars and eateries

Mojo's has best french fries on the Island. Burgers are good too!!

Bagshot, United...
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
4,167 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Bars and eateries

My favourite cheaper/casual places nearby are Just Grillin, Shakers and BBQ Barn, but there are plenty within reasonable walking distance and the Gap is a 5 min taxi/ZR/Bus away with lots more choice. Favourites there for me are Flying Fish and Cafe Sol (also Harlequin but that is more expensive).

Don't forget Oistins on a Friday night - dinner at George's Fish Net for $25BDS is a must!

10. Re: Bars and eateries

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 December 2010, 06:20
Get answers to your questions about Christ Church Parish