We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Southern Palms In-room Televisions

England
Level Contributor
111 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Southern Palms In-room Televisions

Hi,

At the end of a long day i like to unwind by watching a bit of tv with a glass of wine before bed.

What TV Channels does the Southern Palms hotel have for the in-room tvs? Do they have any UK channels such as BBC, Movies, Sky News Etc...

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
643 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Southern Palms In-room Televisions

Check their website or send them an email, I'm sure they will be more than happy to answer any questions you have.

Sheffield, England
Level Contributor
5,358 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Southern Palms In-room Televisions

Not a vast array of channels ..... from memory BBC World, CNN and the Local Channel were the ones we used the most for news etc but that was mostly in the early evening. I THINK you could hire DVD players but I wouldn't swear to that .......

Plymouth UK
Level Contributor
113 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Southern Palms In-room Televisions

hi

mostly american channels im afraid

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
2,165 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Southern Palms In-room Televisions

Never mind the TV!!!

Watch and listen to the beautiful sea by moonlight from your balcony, and maybe even spot a nesting turtle or hatchlings... Much more relaxing than the old box in the corner ;O)

5. Re: Southern Palms In-room Televisions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 February 2011, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Christ Church Parish