We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

noise from building works at south gap hotel barbados

Which Christ Church Parish hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
scotland
Level Contributor
137 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
noise from building works at south gap hotel barbados

does anyone know if the building works are causing disturbance at the south gap hotel such as noise, dust etc

Barbados
Level Contributor
2,398 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: noise from building works at south gap hotel barbados

From what vie seen of it lately it doesn't even look as if building is going on at that hotel, so I doubt if it's enough to disturb anyone.

scotland
Level Contributor
137 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: noise from building works at south gap hotel barbados

thanks this is good news

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
345 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: noise from building works at south gap hotel barbados

I would disagree. I stayed in the gap just a few weeks ago and remember saying to my wife could you imagine staying there. It was very loud. Sorry just being honest.

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
201 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: noise from building works at south gap hotel barbados

Can anyone tell me if the South Gap hotel is next to the St Lawrence Condos? We are staying there from 19th Dec. & I don't fancy a load of building noise all day.

Greater Manchester...
Destination Expert
for St. Lawrence Gap
Level Contributor
4,479 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: noise from building works at south gap hotel barbados

It is pretty close i'm afraid, separated by Josefs restaurant.

Barbados
Level Contributor
2,398 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: noise from building works at south gap hotel barbados

My bad!!! Sorry, I was thinking of South Beach Hotel when I said I couldn't see building work there! Not sure about South Gap...

However to the poster concerned about proximity to st Lawrence condos, there is not only Josefs in between but also a private home on a fairly big piece of land as well. It's unlikely you'd be disturbed as I'd imagine it's far enough away.

Are we even sure it's actually Sourh Gap as it looks like it's Rostrevor that has construction from the street.

Brighton, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: noise from building works at south gap hotel barbados

It is the Rostrevor as I'm due to stay there in January and have been informed of the building work. Am trying to decide whether to move and judging by one post here it sounds noisy!!

We've been offered the Amaryllis which isnt in the Gap. Anyone know anything about that hotel?

8. Re: noise from building works at south gap hotel barbados

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 June 2011, 05:19
Get answers to your questions about Christ Church Parish