We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

all inclusive or not at the Coconut court

Which Christ Church Parish hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto, Canada
7 posts
1 review
Save Topic
all inclusive or not at the Coconut court

would you recommend all inclusive at this resort or not???

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
4,621 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: all inclusive or not at the Coconut court

honestly, no. only because there is only one restaurant on site and while it might be worth it with drinks, maybe not with food. There are soo many great restaurants in Barbados that you don't want to be strapped to just eating at the hotel. basic Breakfast is included in the rate sooo.. then you have a choice of eating at the hotel, or not.

england
Level Contributor
552 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: all inclusive or not at the Coconut court

Had lunch at Coconut Court a couple of weeks ago, it was not the best I have ever had.

Worcester, United...
Level Contributor
689 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: all inclusive or not at the Coconut court

The food there is fine but, for me, not enough choice to want to eat there every day. Certain things have a supplement on top of the AI anyway. Also, if you eat three courses for both lunch and dinner it is a decent saving, but if like me you usually only have one or two courses you probably won't find it saves you much money (unless you drink like a fish!). There are other places within easy reach too, if you prefer a bit of variety. I think its a nice enough place to eat, but I think you'd be better off paying as you go, unless you like eating a lot and not leaving the hotel much!

Toronto, Canada
7 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: all inclusive or not at the Coconut court

Thanks, we will also be doing a lot of sight seeing and visiting other beaches.

Toronto, Canada
7 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: all inclusive or not at the Coconut court

Thanks, we do like variety and plan to enjoy as much as possible. Trying to balance cost and value can be challenging. Did you find the prices at the other restaurants reasonable?

Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
8,013 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: all inclusive or not at the Coconut court

You can find restaurants in all price ranges, very good quality food and friendly people.

Toronto, Canada
7 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: all inclusive or not at the Coconut court

Thank you, you have helped in our decision making process.

Worcester, United...
Level Contributor
689 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: all inclusive or not at the Coconut court

we generally ate at restaurants that were similar prices to coconut court (their menus are on their website) but there are a lot of cheaper 'street food' type places (as well as several VERY pricy places!) So you can eat on any budget really. So long as you're not expecting it to be any cheaper than the UK you'll be fine.

Toronto, Canada
7 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: all inclusive or not at the Coconut court

Did anyone stay in the Beach front room?

Worcester, United...
Level Contributor
689 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: all inclusive or not at the Coconut court

We had beach front last time and just booked it again. Basically if you imagine the blocks are in a straight line along the beach, the other rooms all look out over the pool deck and bar buildings, but the beach front ones are at the far end of the hotel and look directly onto the tropical garden and beach area.