We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Savannah Beach Hotel

Which Christ Church Parish hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Derby, United...
Level Contributor
48 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Savannah Beach Hotel

Does anyone know if the hotel has re-opened yet after its refurb?

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
16,683 posts
305 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Savannah Beach Hotel

habbo11

No it hasn't. I've just been informed the Savannah is scheduled to re-open on Friday morning.

Regards

Glos.
Level Contributor
247 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Savannah Beach Hotel

Will all the refurbishments be complete then ? I noticed when booking recently only certain room types were available, which made me suspect some rooms weren't finished. Also, will all 3 restaurants be open from Friday ?

thanks

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
26 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Savannah Beach Hotel

Email or phone the hotel?

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
16,683 posts
305 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Savannah Beach Hotel

maeveGlos

They've just informed me only one restaurant will be open Friday but all three will be fully operational from January. In terms of the rooms, the Plantation Rooms are not ready as yet. All others are.

Regards

Henley on Thames
Level Contributor
2,270 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Savannah Beach Hotel

GS I think it would be handy to know which restaurant if you know as there were quite a few people on here who have been moved from the Sea Breeze and other hotels for Christmas & New Year If I was one of them having already been moved I would not be happy if the hotel was not fully operational especiallly at Christmas & New Year. Virgin holidays could end up with more unsatified customers! again....

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
16,683 posts
305 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Savannah Beach Hotel

footychick

It'll be Rachel's Restaurant which will be open from Friday. They also just informed me that they will not be taking any external reservations for this restaurant until further notice. In other words, house guests only.

Regards

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
48 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Savannah Beach Hotel

Virgin are advertising in their brochure that there are 3 restaurants. I imagine that if the hotel is pretty full over xmas and New Year with only one restaurant open this will prove a problem for catering and I imagine there will be lots of complaints to the Virgin rep!!

Surely if the Plantation house rooms aren't ready and only 1 restaurant open the hotel will come across as pretty desolate??? Again, this will be totally unsatisfactory for full-paying customers who are expecting a main restaurant, a beach restaurant and bar and an adults only restaurant. The only area that Virgin have confirmed won't be open until Easter 2012 is the children/family entertainment centre.

Does anyone know the e-mail address for The Savannah please?

Holetown, Barbados
Level Contributor
10,573 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Savannah Beach Hotel

Habbo if you ring them using the number 0844 5665 665 first,

it will only cost you 5p per minute from the UK on a landline ,and you can ask them all you need to know.

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
187 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Savannah Beach Hotel

I have e-mailed Virgin and the reply states that yes there was a delay in opening to the 16th and all will be opening and running

Henley on Thames
Level Contributor
2,270 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Savannah Beach Hotel

I would get confirmation in writing that the restaurants are open.

Get answers to your questions about Christ Church Parish