We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Christ Church accommodation

TRINIDAD, WEST...
Level Contributor
20 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Christ Church accommodation

Hi.

I will be attending a seminar on Dayrells Road at PAHO Building from Jan 31 to Feb 3, 2012.

I am seeking suitable accommodation (max US$150/night) with airconditioning and cable TV with easily accessible transport to seminar.

Please advise

Barbados
Level Contributor
2,398 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Christ Church accommodation

No sure of their facilities but the Nook apts ( mentioned on another thread on this page) are very convenient to Dayrells rd. Magic Isle is also very close. Southern Surf is a little further but still nearby and possibly within budget. Pirates Inn is even closer and inexpensive.

TRINIDAD, WEST...
Level Contributor
20 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Christ Church accommodation

Much appreciated!

I will check out your suggestions.

Scotland
Level Contributor
25 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Christ Church accommodation

stayed at Pirates Inn in Jan 2011 and they are good - but even better is Glenville Garden Cottages next door. just returned from a two week holiday there . They are 1 and 2 bedroom bajan style cottages are set in private gardens and we felt really safe and secure. Nook apts are near by and are also good - by if you want home comforts and 5 star service Glenville is for me. Also round the corner is Shakers restaurant and Joan's rum shop, were you will be made very welcome with locals and regular visitors alike

4. Re: Christ Church accommodation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 April 2013, 10:24
Get answers to your questions about Christ Church Parish