We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Barbados Beach Club Hotel

rochester
Level Contributor
63 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Barbados Beach Club Hotel

Can any of you guys give me an idea of what I can expect from BBC Hotel. I am aware its a value for money hotel, but I am getting a little jittery with the negative reviews on some really basic issues. Should I hope for the best & expect the worst? Got to pay the balance soon & not sure if I should change Hotels.

4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Barbados Beach Club Hotel

We just arrived back from our stay at BBC. As long as you go in knowing it is not 5-stars you will be fine. The rooms were clean and comfortable, food was O.K. staff friendly and helpfull. Ate in St Lawarence Gap a couple of times to break things up, and of course visited Oistins. Go and Enjoy!

Henley on Thames
Level Contributor
2,270 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Barbados Beach Club Hotel

We quite often stay at the Bougainvillea next door and think the hotel looks like it needs some TLC. It is a budget AI hotel and if it fits your budget and you are expecting a 2-3 * hotel this is what it is. Whatever the star rating the hotel should be clean and tidy and the staff polite.

You would probably have to pay more money to get an alternative AI. Next door the other side is the Sea Breeze another AI hotel but it will cost quite a bit more. Almond Casuarina is not too far away and is AI. Make sure you are happy with your decision before paying your balance, have a good holiday.

3. Re: Barbados Beach Club Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 06:41
Get answers to your questions about Christ Church Parish
Recent Conversations