We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rooms without Kitchens near Gap

Ellicott City...
Level Contributor
55 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Rooms without Kitchens near Gap

It seems that most budget accommodations have kitchenettes, but I have no desire to cook on my vacation, so I don't need one. Are there any motel-type (sleeping area, bathroom, and sitting area) accommodations, near the beach, within 15 minutes walk of the Gap?

Hanover, Canada
Level Contributor
1,158 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rooms without Kitchens near Gap

Time Out Hotel

Ocean 15 (Standard Studios)

Both in the Gap.

Edited: 30 January 2013, 19:21
London, United...
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
2,167 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rooms without Kitchens near Gap

It depends how budget you are talking....

The Rio Guesthouse has good value rooms, and is good for solo travellers (not sure if you're solo or not), just over the road from the beach and close to the Gap.

Another option is Desert Rose, it's a shared house, just along the road from the Rio.

They are both definitely the budget end of budget :O)

3. Re: Rooms without Kitchens near Gap

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 February 2014, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Christ Church Parish
Recent Conversations