We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Roll call

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
690 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Roll call

Hi guys getting excited again, we are just back from Barbados and had tickets booked for cancun for December the 21st for 3 weeks and changed them with virgin in Barbados to come back here as we love it!!!!! So is anyone coming out for Christmas

Canada
Level Contributor
1,476 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Roll call

Wow, you guys are lucky!!

We won't be there for Christmas, but arrive in Barbados not long after......Jan 1, 2014.......can hardly wait!!!!

Canada
Level Contributor
569 posts
144 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Roll call

OMGoodness....................lol we are going on our first trip 20th May (2013) and my countdown is in full swing

hard to cencentrate at work - just hope and pray we get good weather. Have seen on many posts some who comment

dont worry if it rains your on holiday enjoy...............I NEED SUN and lots of it, if I wanted rain I'd go to the UK or Ireland lol.

I want to sit by the pool and on the beach with a cocktail (or beer) and a good book - then do some touring - have 2 weeks to enjoy and I cant wait

Rosie

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
690 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Roll call

Ah it's the best place iv ever visited the second I got off the plan said to my brother " I'm coming back" you'll have a ball the people are to die for food excellent weather amazing, you'll love it have a fab time!!

Canada
Level Contributor
569 posts
144 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Roll call

I can't wait - all the reviews are amazing so it makes it all the more exciting.

We are staying at the Yellowbird in the Gap. So I think we are close to most things. Really want to try the fish fry night and go swimming with thurtles having a day on a boat - maybe go fishing and drive around the island for some good photographs....and of course want to check out Berts Bar for the Berr/Wings and HNL Hockey lol

25 days to go

Rosie

Buckhorn, Canada
Level Contributor
558 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Roll call

We'll be there Jan. 7 in a house on Alleyne's Bay, right on the beach. For a month! After we enjoy summer in Ontario.

Canada
Level Contributor
1,476 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Roll call

Buckhorn,

Sounds like a great plan!!!!

Similar to ours lol.

Buckhorn, Canada
Level Contributor
558 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Roll call

SusieQ - yes - very similar. Then off to Grenada for a month. Great way to spend the winter! Our first time for a long vacation in the Caribbean. Usually go farther afield - Africa, Latin America....

Bagshot, United...
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
4,236 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Roll call

We're ther 12th to 28th Dec. I think its my 23rd trip, not sure I seem to have lost count!!!!

9. Re: Roll call

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 April 2014, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Christ Church Parish
Recent Conversations