We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Butterfly beach

Which Christ Church Parish hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Level Contributor
79 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Butterfly beach

HI staying a butterfly beach in may been quoted $40 return taxi is this a good price, I will be taking dollors can i bye local BD at the airport, I drink vodka my husband beer what are the prices outside of happy hour, Thank you in advance. Any advise would be welcome.

Sheffield, England
Level Contributor
5,353 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Butterfly beach

Just get a taxi from outside the airport. It will be cheaper. Get the price from the despatcher. It shouldn't be more than 30BBD or 15 USD to Butterfly. You don't need to change the USD to BBD as you can spend the USD anywhere in Barbados but you will get your change in BBD.

Not sure of the drinks prices at Butterfly but stick to local beer. Vodka is more expensive than the local rum so why not take some duty free?

Holetown, Barbados
Level Contributor
10,901 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Butterfly beach

A litre of Absolut Vodka is around £10 ( 30 something Bajan Dollars ) at the Airport when you arrive---------- cheaper than Gatwick or on the plane if you like that brand.

montreal canada
Level Contributor
185 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Butterfly beach

Yes best bet buy your DF once you arrive in Bim at arrivals, (before you exit)right in front of Carousels..Alot cheaper than buying at your local DF before Departure..

4. Re: Butterfly beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 April 2015, 06:17