We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

restaurants near Coral Mist

uk
8 posts
Save Topic
restaurants near Coral Mist

can anybody tell me if there are any decent restaurant close to the Coral mist and also costs?

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
999 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: restaurants near Coral Mist

I'm responding to your message and I haven't even been to barbados yet....

Champers is very close to the Coral Mist. Very highly rated restaurant. Expect to spend $150.00 - $250.00 Barbados dollars for dinner.

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
16,928 posts
340 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: restaurants near Coral Mist

Yup, that is my recommendation as well.

Javon

uk
8 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: restaurants near Coral Mist

are there anymore that you would recommend within walking distance for a stroll on an evening without having to go to st lawrence gap? thanks for the info so far

Bridgetown, Barbados
Destination Expert
for Bridgetown, Barbados
Level Contributor
5,822 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: restaurants near Coral Mist

Ok where do I begin!!! - Yes Champers is the closest and excellent - high end to. If you want good but more casual here goes and these are all within walking distance.

Mike's Bar at Worthing Court Apartment Hotel, Mojo's, Bert's Bar, Chefette (for fast food and an excellent salad bar), Just Grillin', The Chinese restaurant in Quayside Centre (can't remember the name), New York Pizza, Bubba's Sprt's Bar & restaurant, Red, Bistro Monet, Opa....and there are more all within a half to three quaters of a mile stretch and you haven't even gone anywhere near the Gap - don't worry you won't go hungry!

Sarah

uk
8 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: restaurants near Coral Mist

thanks very much Scary, we've got a 15 year old boy who has continuous meal times and doesn't like walking too far between meals!!

York
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: restaurants near Coral Mist

We've just returned from Rockley Beach spending two weeks over Christmas in Barbados.

I usually find some some fault wit most restaurants but when you get there you must try:

Champers, slightly expensive but great food and a great views

Bistro Monet, small quaint, Caribbean French style, great quality and the lobster and shrimps are great. Head towards Bubba's sports bar and its about 50m further down the road on the left. There is also a nice Greek restaurant next door (if you like this, with ocean views)

Also 20mins walk away in St Lawrence Gap try Pieces Fish restaurant, my favourite, absolutely fabulous.

Opposite Pieces is Bajan Bisto, also worth a visit. We did twice.

Generally prces are quite reasonable. Have a great time

7. Re: restaurants near Coral Mist

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 February 2007, 11:51
8. Re: restaurants near Coral Mist

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 August 2009, 01:17
Get answers to your questions about Christ Church Parish