We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hato vs belnem

columbia sc
12 posts
Save Topic
hato vs belnem

was considering beach front villa rental in one of these locations any advantage to either any suggestions appreciated

New England
Level Contributor
1,678 posts
242 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hato vs belnem

Hato is north of town, making it easy to get to the northern dive sites and Belnem is south of town, making it easy to get to southern dive sites. That being said, it is never a long drive to get anywhere on the island! Where your dive shop of choice is located may factor into which area you choose.

Bonaire
Level Contributor
5,944 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hato vs belnem

Hato's oceanfront properties are sometimes very close together such as up at Hamlet and beyond. There are no sandy beaches up there so check entries into the sea. A few of my listings in Belnem have sandy beaches but again this is not common on Bonaire. Belnem is closer to the airport. I live in Belnem. I prefer the south/Belnem including the area, the vibe and the oceanfront properties.

Edited: 08 October 2010, 10:52
3. Re: hato vs belnem

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 April 2011, 07:24