We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parking in Kralendijk

pittsburgh,pa
Level Contributor
53 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Parking in Kralendijk

How difficult to find parking in town. Thinking of staying about ten min drive away.

New England
Level Contributor
1,682 posts
258 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Parking in Kralendijk

Usually fairly easy even though some of the parking lots have been lost due to increased building. There is some parking on Kaya Grande (main street) and also a lot nearby. Also parking on some of the side streets. Easier to park in the evening but never really hard to find a spot.

Marietta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Beach Vacations, Bonaire
Level Contributor
4,244 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Parking in Kralendijk

(As usual) I agree with Bluewater... We seldom have any real problem finding a place to park. We have a couple of favorites, like a primary and a "backup" lot butt I don't think we've ever had to go beyond the backup.

pittsburgh,pa
Level Contributor
53 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Parking in Kralendijk

Thanks everyone

Bonaire
Level Contributor
5,944 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Parking in Kralendijk

I personally find parking in town to be quite a challenge. The best time to find parking is at 12 when everyone goes home for lunch.

Marietta, Georgia
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
4,244 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Parking in Kralendijk

Of course, we're normally parking in town in the evening, after normal business hours. During the day it may well be different.

New England
Level Contributor
1,682 posts
258 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Parking in Kralendijk

My turn to agree with AmateurGO -- which I usually do!

Edited: 03 June 2011, 11:07
Gilford, New...
Level Contributor
146 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Parking in Kralendijk

Parking would be more problematic in the winter especially when a cruise ship is in. We usually avoid town then. But otherwise you'll be able to park without too much difficulty..

Bonaire
Level Contributor
5,944 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Parking in Kralendijk

My perspective is as a resident who needs to go to business offices during the day. It's a freakshow trying to park. Folks park on the sidewalks and anywhere they can. Night is not an issue or after 5 for that matter.

Marietta, Georgia
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
4,244 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Parking in Kralendijk

Yes, I kinda figured that is where you were coming from Ann...

Of course, on big cruise ship days it can even be a problem finding a parking space out at Lac Bay (although the bigger problem may be trying to maneuver around all the taxis and clueless cruise people).

10. Re: Parking in Kralendijk

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 October 2012, 07:19
Get answers to your questions about Bonaire