We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bonaire Sunset Villa

Wenatchee...
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Bonaire Sunset Villa

A group of us (3 couples with two teenagers) are planning a trip to Bonaire in April 2012 - we love to snorkle and want to relax on a laid back island. We are considering renting the Bonaire Sunset Villa near the Hamlet Resort - want a clean, funky type beach front villa with access to snorkling. Any thoughts?

New England
Level Contributor
1,682 posts
258 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bonaire Sunset Villa

You will have direct access to snorkeling and be able to follow the shoreline north or south for some shallow snorkeling. The villa is ocean front but, as is true for most of the Bonaire shoreline, it is not a sandy beach entrance and you will want to consider booties for getting across the hard ironshore and coral rubble. You will want a car to get around to other snorkel sites, restaurants and town. There is a small grocery store within walking distance and you have the restaurant at Habitat also within walking distance. You might want to consider purchasing Bonaire Shore Diving Made Easy at www.bsdme.info as it gives lots of information about all the dive and snorkel sites on the island and has good tips for snorkelers.

Oregon
Level Contributor
1,708 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bonaire Sunset Villa

We bought the Bonaire Shore Diving Made It Easy - it was a wonderful resource.

Wenatchee...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Bonaire Sunset Villa

thanks for the information and the suggestion in regards to the book - I will certainly order it.

Kralendijk, Bonaire
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bonaire Sunset Villa

It was quite a while ago I looked on tripadvisor. This time,I saw, to my surprise, a question about the Bonaire Sunset Villa, which is my villa.

If you want more information about the villa, neighbourhood or Bonaire please contact me on info@bonairesunsetvilla.com or have a look at www.bonairesunsetvilla.com. Lambèr Dohmen.

Bonaire
Level Contributor
5,944 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bonaire Sunset Villa

Hamlet is sort of funky...very crowded congested group of buildings..the views of your villa are amazing. Check the security measures at the property. You can walk to Rum Runners for pizza and Deco Bar for Monday night rum punch and Moogie. If you snorkel or dive you will love it. You are next door to our water electric plant.

6. Re: Bonaire Sunset Villa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 October 2012, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about Bonaire