We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cruise ship schedule

Orillia, Canada
Level Contributor
434 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Cruise ship schedule

I understand that the cruise ships anchor close to the Divi Flamingo Resort.

Are they so close that they interfere with snorkelling at the resort's reef?

Does anyone know of where I can find a schedule showing what days the cruise ships will be in or are they in everyday?

Thamnks in advance.

Bonaire
Level Contributor
5,944 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cruise ship schedule

The schedule is not out yet. The cruise ships won't interfere with snorkeling but the beach (if you can call it a beach) at Divi can get crowded.

2. Re: Cruise ship schedule

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 13 August 2011, 23:54
connecticut
Level Contributor
289 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cruise ship schedule

Sure there's a schedule....

Look here...

cruisetimetables.com/cruises-to-kralendijk-b…

Edited: 14 August 2011, 00:06
Sk. Canada
Level Contributor
230 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cruise ship schedule

Also try www.infobonaire.com/cruises.html That may also help you.

pittsburgh,pa
Level Contributor
56 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cruise ship schedule

we are coming to bonaire nov 12-19th. I see there is alot of cruise ships in that week. Any suggestions on out of the way places we can go that will not be filled with cruise ship passengers. especially the 14th when 2 large ships are in port. My husband is snorkeler and loves nature Hope you can help D

Bonaire
Level Contributor
5,944 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Cruise ship schedule

I would recommend snorkeling Tori's Reef, Invisibles, Pink Beach, Margate and or Red Beryl, all in the south...

pittsburgh,pa
Level Contributor
56 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Cruise ship schedule

Thanks

pittsburgh,pa
Level Contributor
56 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Cruise ship schedule

Thanks

9. Re: Cruise ship schedule

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 October 2012, 03:16