We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

luggage on dutch antilles airline

Which Kralendijk hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Montville, New...
Level Contributor
2 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
luggage on dutch antilles airline

I am traveling from Aruba to Curacao on Dutch Antilles Airline. My carry on is 39.9x52.1x20.1 cm and the allowed on DAE is 35x55x20 cm. Has anyone ever used this airline and run into the same problem? The commercial airlines from/to the U.S. allow this size and most luggage manufacturers have this size. Any thoughts?

Orlando
Level Contributor
9,731 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: luggage on dutch antilles airline

Trying to send an email to the airline may get you a better result.

I didn't fly with DAE on my last trip, but I did run into a similar situation with Tiara. One of my bags was a tick over in length, but they were much more concerned about weight on the Turbo Prop aircraft. I didn't have a problem.

I'm sure the answer to your question will vary by employee, the type of aircraft, and if the plane is full. That is why I suggest an email to get your answer in writing.

2. Re: luggage on dutch antilles airline

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 July 2014, 06:21
Get answers to your questions about Kralendijk