We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tryp Peninsula

newfoundland, canada
Level Contributor
67 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Tryp Peninsula

group of 20-30 going to tryp peninsula, will there be enough nightlife to keep late twentysomethings occupied?

Casa de la Musica
Lessons & Workshops, Dance Clubs & Discos
Tropicana
Bars & Clubs, Performances
La Zorra y el Cuervo
Jazz Clubs & Bars, Bars & Clubs
Saskatoon, Canada
Level Contributor
222 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Tryp Peninsula

You will have to travel down the peninsula to get to the nightclubs, but there are some good ones neaby. The Cave and the Mambo Club are the closest. Your vacation will not be complete with a visit to Cabaret Continental, although they have recently raised their cover to $15CUC (open bar).

Toronto
Level Contributor
148 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tryp Peninsula

Hello col123, my husband and I were at this resort April 8 to 15th. We loved it. The food was really good, especially the a la cartes - the lobby bar great for drinks, never had a problem at the beach bar or any of the others for that matter. The beach was great, you could always get a lounge chair and a palapa. We are planning a return visit with our teenage son's in 3 weeks time. I don't think you'll be disappointed. I think the night life might be a bit dull if you are of the younger age group, but you can always go into the other resorts or Varadero and they all cost $10 entrance which includes all your drinks.