We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Spa at Melia Cayo Santa Maria Cuba

Canada, Kentucky
Level Contributor
110 posts
Save Topic
The Spa at Melia Cayo Santa Maria Cuba

I just read somewhere on the internet that there is a certain spa treatment that is complimentary at the resort? I believe it's some sort of water treatment or something? Can someone please verify this for me?

Thank you!

x0x0

Consett, United...
Level Contributor
19,351 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The Spa at Melia Cayo Santa Maria Cuba

Yes it is the water journey. You start by going into sauna then cold shower ,steam room, cold shower, mineral bath, cold shower, Jacuzzi and then time to relax in and around pool. I did it twice last visit, fantastic. You can combine this with all other treatments.

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
11,313 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The Spa at Melia Cayo Santa Maria Cuba

Royal

I thought you'd been to the MCSM not long ago. Didn't you attend oreintation. They would have told you about it there or the very least in the travel brochure or in the many reviews on Trip Advisor. Just curious??

Cheers

Canada, Kentucky
Level Contributor
110 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: The Spa at Melia Cayo Santa Maria Cuba

didnt go to orientation. slept in :P. and i checked the reviews before i went but i didnt see a thing about the water journey. i thought they were all charged services. but i just read it somewhere on the net moments ago so i was just curious about the cost. how in advance should ibe making my appointment?

thanks all!

x0x0

Canada, Kentucky
Level Contributor
110 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: The Spa at Melia Cayo Santa Maria Cuba

also, how often can you do it? i thought it was free of charge just once a per visit?

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
11,313 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: The Spa at Melia Cayo Santa Maria Cuba

You book it when your there. Only 1 visit per week per person free.

Cheers

Canada, Kentucky
Level Contributor
110 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: The Spa at Melia Cayo Santa Maria Cuba

thank you berger! x0x0

Gloucestershire, UK
Level Contributor
594 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: The Spa at Melia Cayo Santa Maria Cuba

Can you have this 'free' treatment if you are staying at the Melia Las Dunas - I understand that you are allowed to use the spa at the MCSM if you are staying at the MLD. Is this correct?

Canada, Kentucky
Level Contributor
110 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: The Spa at Melia Cayo Santa Maria Cuba

no idea...is there a spa at la dunas as well?

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1,626 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: The Spa at Melia Cayo Santa Maria Cuba

Las Dunas and MCSM use the same spa.

10. Re: The Spa at Melia Cayo Santa Maria Cuba

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 September 2009, 09:28