We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thomas Cook luggage

UK
Level Contributor
177 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Thomas Cook luggage

Hi All

Just go our tickets today, thought you'd all like to know the luggage allowance is stated 20kg on the tickets!!

Newton Aycliffe...
Destination Expert
for Cuba, Rafael Freyre, Guardalavaca, Holguin
Level Contributor
100,485 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thomas Cook luggage

Thanks for letting us know. I'm pleased for you.

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
574 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Thomas Cook luggage

oooohhhh.... when do you go Stephanie78??? Not sure how long it is before tickets arrive - we dont go until middle of next month, so dont suppose it will be for awhile yet.

Karen

merseyside
Level Contributor
152 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Thomas Cook luggage

hi,did you have to pay extra for 20kg on your tickets thanks

UK
Level Contributor
177 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Thomas Cook luggage

We go on the 18th June. We did not pay any extra for the 20kg..

merseyside
Level Contributor
152 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Thomas Cook luggage

who did you book with ,because we have had to pay £25 each with thomascook thanks

merseyside
Level Contributor
152 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Thomas Cook luggage

hi ive just been told that you do pay extra for 20kg of luggage it depends on when you booked.If you booked this year they include it in the price of your holiday,unless you choose to take it off the price our holiday would have been £100 cheaper if we dident want the extra luggage.

UK
Level Contributor
177 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Thomas Cook luggage

Hi

We booked with Going Places in January, we were expecting just the 15kg but on the tickets it states 20kg 5kg hand luggage...

merseyside
Level Contributor
152 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Thomas Cook luggage

hi have you checked your invoice because on mine it states 4x5kGS extra luggage £100

UK
Level Contributor
177 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Thomas Cook luggage

Hi Mscal

Im 99.9% sure that it is not on the invoice, but I will check when I get home from work and update!!

merseyside
Level Contributor
152 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Thomas Cook luggage

okay ... because if you go on to the going places website at the end when it gives you your overall quote if you un tick the 5kg luggage box it takes £100 of the overall quote, this is what happend with us ... mcsal