We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Insulated Mugs

Gloucestershire, UK
Level Contributor
617 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Insulated Mugs

I know there have been several forums on this topic before but I wondered where the best place to get them from in the UK is at the moment. The ones I have seen all seem to be the small half pint size - which won't last my lot long. They seem to have huge ones across the atlantic!! Any advice would be gratefully received.

Old Havana
Historic Walking Areas, Points of Interest & Landmarks
El Malecon
Historic Walking Areas, Points of Interest & Landmarks
Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
589 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Insulated Mugs

think I read somewhere that Asda do the insulated mugs.

Suffolk, UK
Level Contributor
1,362 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Insulated Mugs

They do but the Asda ones are 440ml (a can of coke is 330ml). Haven't found any bigger ones yet at a reasonable price so have bought a couple of them to at least keep the sand out! The exercise of return visits to the bar will be good for me.

scotland
Level Contributor
2,198 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Insulated Mugs

Hiya

http://www.getyourbubbakeg.com

it says they ship to the uk now but I've not given it a try..........yet!!

I bought mugs from ASDA last year and they did the job. Take 2 per person - 1 for cold drinks/beer/cuba libre and the other for taking coffee back to your room.

cheers

Alexa

Dunstable, United...
Level Contributor
1,455 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Insulated Mugs

Have a look here

camping-online.co.uk/BUBBA-KEG-BRANDED-THERM…

Gloucestershire, UK
Level Contributor
617 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Insulated Mugs

I don't drink coffee so maybe I would need only one - would like the bigger one though so I don't have to make so many trips to bar. Will check out these sites thanks.

6. Re: Insulated Mugs

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 September 2009, 15:15