We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

recomendation for all inclusive

ellesmere port
Level Contributor
149 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
recomendation for all inclusive

thinking of going to cuba this year, could anyone advise a nice all inclusive to go to for my wife and i. dont know what area to go to, looking for a nice relaxing two weeks in a nice hotel with good facilities and nice food. can anyone out there give me any hotels to recomend

Consett, United...
Level Contributor
19,351 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: recomendation for all inclusive

I would say any hotel on Cayo Santa Maria, especially Melia Las Dunas. It all depends what you want out of the holiday. The Cayos are really a relaxing type holiday with the chance to do trips if you want, but if it is your first time to Cuba then you should start with Varadero as it has a lot more to do and is near to Havana. The town is a good place too.

2. Re: recomendation for all inclusive

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2009, 07:19