We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sirenis La Salina Sunwing Room Locations

Hamilton, Canada
Level Contributor
1,887 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Sirenis La Salina Sunwing Room Locations

For those of you who have traveled Sunwing to SLS, can you tell me what buildings were allocated to you??

There are 6 of us leaving in 25 more sleeps but 4 are with Nolitours and 2 with Sunwing, we are hoping to get rooms close together if possible.

Any help would be appreciated!!

As always, thank you in advacne

Tigs

Hamilton, Canada
Level Contributor
1,887 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Sirenis La Salina Sunwing Room Locations

Anyone have an idea?????

Hamilton, Ontario
Level Contributor
1,983 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sirenis La Salina Sunwing Room Locations

As far as I know, Sunwing books the rooms next to the buffet, Nolitours gets the rooms by the beach. They are at opposite ends of the resort.

You may be able to e-mail your request, as they may not be too busy at that time.

Hamilton, Canada
Level Contributor
1,887 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Sirenis La Salina Sunwing Room Locations

Thank you!!! I have e-mailed the reosrt, but have not yet had a response, so we will wait and see!

4. Re: Sirenis La Salina Sunwing Room Locations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 September 2009, 23:19