We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Air Canada Vacations to Cuba

Peterborough
Level Contributor
176 posts
60 reviews
Save Topic
Air Canada Vacations to Cuba

We have been to Cuba 5X before but never with Air Canada Vacations - they had a deal (believe it or not) that we could not pass up. I realize the flight is only 3 - 4 hrs BUT my husband is 6'5" and doesn't do small cramped spaces well. How is Air Canada as a carrier? Also, how are they at the resort? Thanks in advance for your help!

TORONTO
Level Contributor
71 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Air Canada Vacations to Cuba

Geo... we fly air canada as much as we can more leg room than the charters we went to var last year the fellow we had at the resort was excellent...we just came back from Havana air canada again the crew are fantastic....if you have a pkg with them you do get food .....

Stratford, ONT
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Air Canada Vacations to Cuba

I'm 6'3 and 340lbs, and we're flying air canada the first time too in 2 weeks, I usually don't upgrade but I'm pained on arrival from the low head and leg room, this time I upgraded my seat for about 350 cdn round trip as there are roomier seats at the front of our plane

3. Re: Air Canada Vacations to Cuba

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 October 2009, 02:18