We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

"JetsGo" Has anybody had a good experience???

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
40 posts
1 review
Save Topic
"JetsGo" Has anybody had a good experience???

Leaving Jan. 8th with Jetsgo...heard lots of neg feedback! Has anyone had a good experience with Jetsgo?

Thx Val

Toronto
Level Contributor
31 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: "JetsGo" Has anybody had a good experience???

I don't like negativity...I'll just say this - take plenty of refreshments, snacks and things to amuse yourself with (mags, crosswords, music, etc.) and stay patient and positive. Jetsgo is not that bad; like any flight, be prepared for the unexpected. Have fun.

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
40 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: "JetsGo" Has anybody had a good experience???

Thank you!

Level Contributor
20 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: "JetsGo" Has anybody had a good experience???

JetsGo is great. Used it about 5 times so far....

It's an airplane that gets you to your destination...all I need :-)

Charter flights have good meals..regular JetsGo flights have no food as far as I know unless you want to buy it. They recommend a bagged lunch. :-)

Toronto, ON
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: "JetsGo" Has anybody had a good experience???

JetsGo is crap. I took it for Cancun last year. Our flight was delayed on the way back by a day, and there was a shortage of meals too. Nevertheless, flights are cheap and you can always bring your own food and beverages, so I'd still fly on JetsGo. All airlines from Canada are pretty much crap anyway, you may as well go with the best price.

Hamilton, Canada
Level Contributor
84 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: "JetsGo" Has anybody had a good experience???

Flown Jetsgo many times and all I have are positives to say about it!

I too am flying them to Cuba (Holguin) in January....Good luck and have fun!

Winnipeg MB
Level Contributor
101 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: "JetsGo" Has anybody had a good experience???

Havent flown too far with them, only back and fourth from wpg. to tor a few times.....

Sometimes they just have the better prices and ya gotta go with them....they are certainly NOT my choice though

but yes, bring a nice bagged lunch, drinks, and things to do.

~TRIE~

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
40 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: "JetsGo" Has anybody had a good experience???

Thx for all your help.

Val

Bracebridge, Ontario
Level Contributor
706 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: "JetsGo" Has anybody had a good experience???

Eight of us flew jetsgo to cuba and had no problem......they fed us a 'box lunch' which was actually better than most of the regular meals i have had on other charters!

9. Re: "JetsGo" Has anybody had a good experience???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 23 February 2014, 18:11