We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Destination Expert

Cumbria
Level Contributor
40 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Destination Expert

Bellagio, congratulations on your new status. IMHO, well deserved and long overdue.

Sorry folks, also posted on Cayo Guillermo forum by mistake.

Newton Aycliffe...
Destination Expert
for Cuba, Rafael Freyre, Guardalavaca, Holguin
Level Contributor
101,994 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Destination Expert

Thank you very much. I can assure you I'll continue to pass on the knowledge I have gained through my many visits to Cuba.

Grimsby, Canada
Level Contributor
2,238 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Destination Expert

Congratulations from me as well! I've learned much about Cuba and visiting there from you :)

montreal
Level Contributor
11,135 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Destination Expert

bellagio Congratulations its people like you that make others enjoy Cuba with your great posts keep on the good work .

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
11,424 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Destination Expert

Hey Amigio

Good on ya. Well deserved. I can't think how many times I've counted on your advice on Cuba. Even more now you DE

Cheers

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
5,120 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Destination Expert

Hearty congratulations Bellagio on the DE status. Of course you're also a DE for Millwoods!! LOL!!

Enjoy your upcoming trip and hoist a few for all of us still working at home.

cheers

Steve

Athens, Greece
Level Contributor
1,074 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Destination Expert

Heartfelt congratulations from me too, bellagio! I may be a noob but it doesn't take long to figure out this was well-deserved!

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
19,692 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Destination Expert

Thumbs up, buddy.

Cheers,

Terry

Hamilton, Canada
Level Contributor
1,529 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Destination Expert

Consistently reliable great advice, and always the voice of calm reason, something sometimes in short supply on this forum, congratulations!

Newton Aycliffe...
Destination Expert
for Cuba, Rafael Freyre, Guardalavaca, Holguin
Level Contributor
101,994 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Destination Expert

Very many thanks to you all. I hope I can prove to be worthy of your support.

It actually came as a bolt out of the blue, so to speak, when I received the invitation from TA and I certainly wasn't expecting it so I would like to thank anyone or everyone that may have put forward my name for consideration.

Cuba
Level Contributor
13,053 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Destination Expert

Bellagio

No one better for the job in my mind.

Your articulate way of conveying info is stellar and very much appreciated here.

We have had good discussions here and on TA PM's and I say to all new, potential or even seasoned travelers to Cuba to give bellagio's information as honest, concise and biased/non biased about Cuba.

When i say biased ... I mean ... the love most of us have for Cuba and the people ... heart mind and soul much like myself.

Non biased I mean ... he has a wonderful way of looking at the posting/question/coments with an objective learned mind.

Cheers mi amigo

Mardi