We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just booked for Cuba & Key2holidays have been great...

Shefford, United...
Level Contributor
129 posts
93 reviews
Save Topic
Just booked for Cuba & Key2holidays have been great...

We've just booked our holiday with key2holidays who I'd never heard of till I Googled. I checked on here beforehand but there wasn't much written about them. I dealt with a lovely, friendly lady called Leni who kept me informed of how it was progressing as it was a tailor made holiday. She was very knowledgable having been to Cuba many times and was keen to give me any advice I needed, or may need in the future. I had tried Thomson's first but they couldn't do the flights so was really pleased when Key2holidays were able to come up with the package I wanted at a good price - 4 nights at the Parque Central (B&B) then 10 nights at Sandals Royal Hicacos (AI) with Virgin flights and private transfers. I certainly recommend you give them a try.

Newton Aycliffe...
Destination Expert
for Cuba, Rafael Freyre, Guardalavaca, Holguin
Level Contributor
99,673 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Just booked for Cuba & Key2holidays have been great...

Here is their website:

http://www.key2holidays.co.uk/cuba

Did you try the Holiday Place at all?

www.theholidayplace.co.uk/cuba…

Edited: 20 July 2010, 13:40
Scotland, UK
Level Contributor
1,955 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Just booked for Cuba & Key2holidays have been great...

I've never heard of them either, will have to check them out - thanks for the link bellagio.

Shefford, United...
Level Contributor
129 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Just booked for Cuba & Key2holidays have been great...

Hi

I don't post a link as I wasn't sure whether TA would block it...

I did look at the Holiday Place first but their flights were with Cubana. For the £150 more we paid with Key2holidays I thought it was better to stick with Virgin airlines, and I can choose my seats (not sure if you can do that with Cubana). I did LOADS of searching various companies & brochures to get the dates, flights and hotels I wanted and Key2holidays came up with everything I wanted, and included the visa's ! Amanda, if you ring them ask for Leni, she was so helpful (although I'm sure the others are too)

I promise I don't have anylink with them before you ask LOL.

Edited: 20 July 2010, 18:25
Newton Aycliffe...
Destination Expert
for Cuba, Rafael Freyre, Guardalavaca, Holguin
Level Contributor
99,673 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Just booked for Cuba & Key2holidays have been great...

Holsrme :

Not all flight are with Cubana. If you are doing a Havana/Varadero split the Holday Place use Virgin Atlantic. So long as you are satisfied that's all that matters.

Shefford, United...
Level Contributor
129 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Just booked for Cuba & Key2holidays have been great...

Also, log onto http://www.holidayextras.co.uk/ quote code WS795 to get 10% off airport parking/hotels ;o)

Edited: 20 July 2010, 19:06
Shefford, United...
Level Contributor
129 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Just booked for Cuba & Key2holidays have been great...

Hi Bellagio

The Holiday Place are very good and it's definitely worth trying them to see what they are offering.

Edited: 20 July 2010, 19:45
7. Re: Just booked for Cuba & Key2holidays have been great...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 January 2011, 07:18