We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Holiday Place plc

london
2 posts
The Holiday Place plc

I am looking at a deal to guardalavaca and havana multi trip. need to book asap but it makes me nervous that theholidayplace.com is SO much cheaper than other holiday companies. there must be reasons. as they say, you get what you pay for... but right now i dont know what that might be. my budget is really stretched at £800pp and need to consider it. also hear bad things about cubana airways but im not too fussy about flights as long as we get there and back in one piece! Going at beginning of september. Does anyone have any info?

Penarth, United...
Level Contributor
1,339 posts
127 reviews
1. Re: The Holiday Place plc

I used the Holiday Place in 2007 as did my son and everything was absolutely perfect. In fact I have to pay today for my next trip in October this year! I think their prices just go to show how much profit the likes of Thomas Cook and First Choice are making. Holidayplace are particularly good for 2-centre as you're not paying for a hotel that you're not using when you go on an overnight trip.

Relax and book it - you won't regret it!

london
2 posts
2. Re: The Holiday Place plc

Thanks for updating me so quick :) I

did a little more research this morning and it all seems good. just got off the phone to theholidayplace to discuss more details and they were really helpful and flexible with their packages too. hopefully will have something booked by the end of the day... cant wait! hope you have a fantastic time in october.

Cheers

Scotland, UK
Level Contributor
2,051 posts
17 reviews
3. Re: The Holiday Place plc

I have used the holiday place several times for AI holidays to Cuba, and have never had any problems with them. They have always provided a good, friendly and efficient service.

uk
Level Contributor
449 posts
6 reviews
4. Re: The Holiday Place plc

I've also used Holiday Place a couple of times and have found them knowledgeable and efficient. We had a problem with premier service with Thomson and they sorted it out and managed to get us a refund. I wouldn't have any hesitation in booking with them again. Enjoy your holiday.

London, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
5. Re: The Holiday Place plc

I just used the holiday place for my vacation. I was a bit sceptical at first but they exceeded any expectations I had. Everything was perfect, from the flights, transport to hotels (I stayed at the NH Parque Central and Sandals, both amazing), transports in Cuba and just about everything else. I recommend them definitely. They even accomodated my flights and hotel choices and waited for me for 30 min when I was supposed to be transferred to another city. Just amazing.

Burton upon Trent...
Level Contributor
17 posts
11 reviews
6. Re: The Holiday Place plc

I'm looking at this holiday for November 2011.... how did you find the holiday - is it the bargain that it sounds?

Jean Jeanie

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
829 posts
30 reviews
7. Re: The Holiday Place plc

I just priced our holiday to ID in june, and the holiday place was £300 more than we have paid with direct holidays.

Thats a HUGE chunk

Jan

Burton upon Trent...
Level Contributor
17 posts
11 reviews
8. Re: The Holiday Place plc

Hi

Just read your posting when you booked the Cuba 2 centre holiday with the Holiday Place last year...... I've just booked it for November...... please tell me it was a great trip!

Jeanjeanie47

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
34 posts
9. Re: The Holiday Place plc

Hi.

We are looking to book with the holiday place and fly with Cubana from Gatwick in October. Has anyone used the holiday place and Cubana airlines recently? If so, what experience did you have?

Any feed back would be great as first time to Cuba.

Newton Aycliffe...
Destination Expert
for Cuba, Rafael Freyre, Guardalavaca, Holguin
Level Contributor
105,602 posts
57 reviews
10. Re: The Holiday Place plc

The Holiday Place are very good. I would use the Virgin flights in preference to Cubana myself.

Cubana is not my favourite airline, their punctuality on their Gatwick-Holguin-Havana route is not the best. The aircraft is an Ilyushin IL 96, similar to an Airbus. That's not too bad but the In Flight Entertainment and food is poor.