We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Xmas wishes

Nelson BC
Level Contributor
840 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Xmas wishes

We're here browning out the first burn. Weather has been good..24, cloudy periods, humid at times and windy but mostly sunny and great. Sandals only 1/2 full as no kids on xmas break here. Will post a review when we get home and will have much to say...as always. LOL

Plz have a great xmas and new year and be safe out there...you know who I mean...Love Galdor

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
4,741 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Xmas wishes

Hola, Galdor. Just thought you might like to see what you are missing back home:

weatheroffice.gc.ca/city/…bc-37_metric_e.html

Regards,

Jack

Edited: 25 December 2010, 03:00
Gibara, Cuba
Level Contributor
3,235 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Xmas wishes

Galdor, glad to hear that you are nice & toasty down there. Neither Montreal nor Toronto are having my kind of weather so I will be taking a Cuba trip soon to ease my blues. Merry Xmas to all TA members, friend & foe and also to the people behind the scenes working for TripAdvisor that keep it up & running.

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
3,361 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Xmas wishes

Merry xmas to you and the wife - I made it, barely

Arctic Bay, Canada
Level Contributor
2,939 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Xmas wishes

Merry Christmas from Cozumel galdor1 and Happy holidays to you and your family..

safe travels...jimmy

Cuba
Level Contributor
13,053 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Xmas wishes

Hola Galdor

Seems you are the lucky one so far...

temps should be good till wednesday or thursday.

Have great time

Cheers

mardi

Edited: 25 December 2010, 20:58
Vancouver Island...
Level Contributor
1,669 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Xmas wishes

http://www.skiwhitewater.com/blog/?post=215

7. Re: Xmas wishes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 June 2011, 05:17