We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

reviews for Cameleon Villas Jibacoa

Ottawa, Ontario...
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Topic
reviews for Cameleon Villas Jibacoa

There are two new reviews for this resort on www.debbiescaribbeanresortreviews.com for anyone who is interested. There is not a lot of information out there about this resort as it is recently reopened (Dec 2005). We (hubby and I) are booked for Feb 20 th 27th, flying out of Montreal on Air Transat. Is anyone else going at that time? I am getting excited.

TORONTO
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: reviews for Cameleon Villas Jibacoa

We are planning on going there on Feb.26th hope its nice weather..enjoy your stay..hope your vacations is all that you wanted..enjoy and relax..maybe we can meet up for your last night drink...

Ottawa, Ontario...
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: reviews for Cameleon Villas Jibacoa

sounds good baci. let me know how to recognize you....big sign that says "forum poster"....lol

Nimnee

TORONTO
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: reviews for Cameleon Villas Jibacoa

I will be the one without the tan yet...lol..hopefully we can have a drink,,not sure when we arrive yet..waiting till last minute to book..but will get back to you..enjoy

Ottawa, Ontario...
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: reviews for Cameleon Villas Jibacoa

LOL...that should help baci! I have been keeping my eye on the price/availability for the Cameleon. They seem to be going fast. I am glad that we booked when we did as the price was much higher a few days later. I also see that there is no spots available right now for the week that we are going (3 weeks away). Just a heads up!! I am not sure where you are flying from (we are going from Montreal and that is where I was checking) so there may be more available. Keep me posted about your plans. I will be waiting with a mojito (or other drink of your choice) to welcome you. Lol

Nimnee

TORONTO
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: reviews for Cameleon Villas Jibacoa

Will keep you posted..still havent booked but thats our choice..playing the stupid last minute game..hope it doesnt bite us in the bum..lol..i mean the prices havent dropped or risen here yet..flying out of Toronto and the current price is 847.00 plus taxes..its killing me looking everyday and waiting..oh well, lets see what happens..it would be nice to have a drink and get the scoop on the resort from you and your husband...keep in touch..and enjoy your vaction..tick tick the clock is ticking..your getting closer...lol...

Ottawa, Ontario...
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: reviews for Cameleon Villas Jibacoa

Hey Baci

That price doesn't seem too bad. We paid $814 plus tax from Montreal. I guess we did get a pretty good deal. We looked into flying from Toronto but made no sense once we factored in the flights there. I just hope that we aren't driving to Montreal in a blizzard on the 20th. The way this winter's weather is...anything can happen. Tick, tick, tick....clock's running. LOL

Nimnee

Waterloo, Canada
Level Contributor
7 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: reviews for Cameleon Villas Jibacoa

Hi!

I guess I really got a deal then! I just booked this resort for the 21st, and got it for $697 before taxes out of Toronto!

So hopefully the last minute thing works for you as well!!!

jbttrfly

Toronto
Level Contributor
165 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: reviews for Cameleon Villas Jibacoa

The Tuesday departures from Toronto are $100 less, and with saner flight times. Alas, we couldn't work that into our schedule, so we're leaving on Friday. This Friday!!! Let's see, they'll be at least 3 tripadvisor posters down there between feb 21 and 24 -- sounds like a good excuse for a drink!

Ottawa, Ontario...
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: reviews for Cameleon Villas Jibacoa

Ok...I think that we all need to meet up for a drink sometime between the 21 and 25th. Any suggestions?? Only 10 more sleeps....whoohoo.

Nimnee

TORONTO
2 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: reviews for Cameleon Villas Jibacoa

Hello Nimnee, I just booked my trip last night (Feb10) and leaving Feb24. The resort looks good for a 3 star, but pictures can be deceiving. I'm going to read more reviews. I may see you down there..