We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

So. What are you wearing?

Yarmouth, Canada
Level Contributor
2,887 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
So. What are you wearing?

CF123 and diva gave me a great idea in another post.

So, what do you all wear for the plane trip down?

S

Brockville, Canada.
Level Contributor
936 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: So. What are you wearing?

Depends on the time of year but either shorts & tshirt, or shorts & tshirt with jeans and a sweater over the top which I take off on the plane. And I always take a light jacket which I wear for the trip to the airport if it is winter.

Ontario
Level Contributor
8,277 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: So. What are you wearing?

Usually zip off pants, so I don't have to change into shorts. A t-shirt, with a warm sweater or fleece top, and a jacket that usually ends up in my carry on.....but it can be cold on the plane. In winter I always have something warm to wear to and from the airport in Canada! (which came in handy when it was so cold in Cuba last December.....first time, and I hope the last time I have ever worn a winter jacket in Cuba!)

New Brunswick...
Level Contributor
2,695 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: So. What are you wearing?

Capris, tank top and zip up hoodie - the hoodie and sneakers come off before the plane lands - the sandals go on and it's a tank top, capris and sandals when I get off the plane!!! :)

Edited: 09 April 2011, 13:31
novascotia
Level Contributor
456 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: So. What are you wearing?

I go with capris, tank top, hoodie and windbreaker and sneakers. I leave room in my carry on for the jacket and hoodie. I stow it before going through security at the airport. I also leave a winter coat in my car at the airport.

Ontario
Level Contributor
2,263 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: So. What are you wearing?

I normally wear a skirt.....quite often a denim skirt. Leaving from yyz in the winter months I will wear socks ....that quickly come off just before we land. The top is usually layers of a short sleeve followed by a sweater or knit vest of some sort. Shoes are the ones I will use for evening dinners. Rather simple but it works.....If they keep lowering the luggage limits ....the vest , on future trips .....will be one with LOTS of pockets

Consett, United...
Level Contributor
19,351 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: So. What are you wearing?

I have to giggle every time a canadian says they wear a tank top. To us in the UK a tank top is an item of clothing a geek would wear, you know old University types.

…ebay.co.uk/Vintage-Multi-Coloured-Handknitt…

I take it you mean you are wearing what we would call a vest or camisole top. Please tell me it is as I have in my head a load of women heading off on holiday in multi coloured knits.

www.amazon.co.uk/Vest-Tops-Women-T-Shirts/s…

Ontario
Level Contributor
2,263 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: So. What are you wearing?

www.eddiebauer.com/catalog/product.jsp?ensembleId=39395&&categoryId=95&categoryName=SWEATERS--CARDIGANS&pCategoryId=3&pCategoryName=WOMEN&gpCategoryId=1&gpCategoryName=EB&catPath=~~categoryId=95~~categoryName=SWEATERS--CARDIGANS~~pCategoryId=3~~pCategoryName=WOMEN~~gpCategoryId=1~~gpCategoryName=EB&viewAll=y&pg=

Something like this is the kind of vest I am currently using .........

Consett, United...
Level Contributor
19,351 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: So. What are you wearing?

Oh the English language, we need it translating from one country to another.

We call those water fall cardies/jackets.

Nice one, very girly.

Vancouver
Level Contributor
5,614 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: So. What are you wearing?

love the post title... raised some eyebrows for sure.

Ontario
Level Contributor
8,277 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: So. What are you wearing?

CF, get your mind out of the gutter. ;-) (mind you, on a Friday it could have stirred up some fun!)