We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather end of January/early February?

Isle of Man
Level Contributor
105 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Weather end of January/early February?

Can anyone tell me what the weather is like in Cuba around the end of January/early February? We are thinking about staying at one of the Cayos. (Trying to decide between Cuba, Mexico and Cape Verde.)

Midland, Canada
Level Contributor
3,468 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather end of January/early February?

The weather is always warm at that time of year, we have found the pools a bit on the chilly side but we are a bit whimpy when it comes to water temps.

Isle of Man
Level Contributor
105 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather end of January/early February?

Thanks for the info.

Waterloo, Ontario
Level Contributor
1,275 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather end of January/early February?

It's not true that the weather is always warm at this time of year. It's still winter in Cuba and you can get some very cool tempuratures. I have been to Cayo Coco in late January and had 12C degrees and winds so strong and cool you couldn't sit at the beach. I've also been at this time of year when it's been a pleasant 28C.

London, United...
Level Contributor
644 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather end of January/early February?

too cold for me in jan feb warmest in cape verde at that time if you are lookink for a beach holiday

5. Re: Weather end of January/early February?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 October 2012, 00:18