We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cubana Air

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
46 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Cubana Air

We'll be travelling from Cancun to Havana in November 2011 and our travel agent booked our roundtrip flight with Cubana Airlines. I read some pretty negative reviews on Cubana Air. It seems they have issues with delays, overbooking, cancellations, chaos, safety etc. and I'm getting very worried! Does anyone have any experience with Cubana to share? Am I worrying myself too much?

Mentioned in this post
Cancun
Cancun
Quintana Roo, Mexico
Old Havana
Historic Walking Areas, Points of Interest & Landmarks
El Malecon
Historic Walking Areas, Points of Interest & Landmarks
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1,532 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Cubana Air

have flown them twice... haven't had an issue... (last time was in 2009)... love the cristal on the plane...

Barcelona, Spain
Level Contributor
15,713 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cubana Air

Other then the occasional delay with them I really dont have any complaints, I always found the service to be just fine and also luggage allowance was also better than most carriers.

Brussels, Belgium
Level Contributor
39 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Cubana Air

You will probably fly the Yak... (only 3 left in service in the world)... It is not a new plane but everything is fine. Exept they put the airco on MAX so wear socks!

4. Re: Cubana Air

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 November 2012, 04:17