We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Booze or Food ?? or both ??

Ottawa. On
Level Contributor
171 posts
47 reviews
Save Topic
Booze or Food ?? or both ??

Well, the cruise industry have no problem charging for booze and offer great free meals and entertainements. Will the AI industry should follow the example?

Just imagine if the resort and the TO didn't have to pay for all the free booze and divert the money toward a better culinary experience. I, for one, don't really care about the booze as long as the offer free non-alcoolic beverage. I think more money is spend on booze than on food by the industry.

What's your say?

Bancroft, Canada
Level Contributor
520 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Booze or Food ?? or both ??

I want the free booze. To H.... with the food

Hamilton, Canada
Level Contributor
984 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Booze or Food ?? or both ??

hi there - in a country where most of the liquor is so cheap - why would it matter?

Sault Ste. Marie...
Destination Expert
for Cuba
Level Contributor
2,733 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Booze or Food ?? or both ??

I've bought rum cheaper than water there lol. Not good rum lol.

I'm not a big drinker, but I like it the way it is.

4. Re: Booze or Food ?? or both ??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 April 2013, 10:16