We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cheap flights to Cuba

Level Contributor
43 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Cheap flights to Cuba

Im trying to find done really cheap flights from Lon - Cuba, I've seen people in the past have found them for as little as £300-£400 return.. Does anyone know which sites would have these prices?

Newton Aycliffe...
Destination Expert
for Cuba, Rafael Freyre, Guardalavaca, Holguin
Level Contributor
96,793 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cheap flights to Cuba

Mikey:

Trust me those prices do not exist these days. If they did I wouldn't be sitting at home posting now, I would be in Cuba. The cheapest flight available for the rest of the year into Holguin is currently £514 and Varadero £580. Virgin Atlantic into Havana are even dearer.

The odd occasion there may be a flight below £300, but then you have to add on the luggage £46 for 20 kilos with Thomas Cook and £55 for 15 kilos with Thomson. That price would only be available last minute and only once this year, April 20th from London Gatwick with Thomson has the price been under £300 including luggage and I was on that flight.

Calgary, Canada
Destination Expert
for Waterton Lakes National Park, Nelson
Level Contributor
2,673 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cheap flights to Cuba

I find that from Calgary flights cost more than an all-inclusive package does!

3. Re: Cheap flights to Cuba

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 July 2013, 10:15