We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Question?: LoonyLou!....Bellagio!...

united kingdom
Level Contributor
946 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Question?: LoonyLou!....Bellagio!...

Can you please tell me,who do thomas cook,Thomson, use for flight's Internal?,to Havana and Santiago. Aerocarabian;or Cubana,Airlines. Can you go with above maybe!, for 3 Nights.Also can you tell me,If You would see enough of santiago in 3nites?.Thanks in Advance.(Also is their enough to do in Guarda Lavaca, Holguin, area for 14 nites?)

Newton Aycliffe...
Destination Expert
for Cuba, Rafael Freyre, Guardalavaca, Holguin
Level Contributor
98,850 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Question?: LoonyLou!....Bellagio!...

Jimvin:

Not sure exactly who they use but I believe it can be either Aerocaribbean or Cubana. Three nights should be sufficient for Santiago de Cuba I would have thought and if you are thinking of a two week holiday in the Holguin area, a 3 or 4 day visit to Santiago de Cuba would fit in nicely. You could split the remainder of your time between Holguin and Guardalavaca.

united kingdom
Level Contributor
946 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Question?: LoonyLou!....Bellagio!...

Hi,Its still 2014 when we're going. My Wife thinks we should give Havana a rest next time..So its all up in arms;we're still planning?,"so in the case of flights,I'll book them myself, when required........Thank You,.Jim

Newton Aycliffe...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
98,850 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Question?: LoonyLou!....Bellagio!...

Best of luck with the flights, Jim. They are a terrible price.

united kingdom
Level Contributor
946 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Question?: LoonyLou!....Bellagio!...

Thats another thing ,Paying for It. Take Care,"All the Best"

Bolton, United...
Destination Expert
for Cayo Guillermo
Level Contributor
6,216 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Question?: LoonyLou!....Bellagio!...

Just a thought Jim, LL uses the Holiday Place to sort her holiday out and she really rates them. I suppose you could give them a try. Loonylou will be able to tell you more.

united kingdom
Level Contributor
946 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Question?: LoonyLou!....Bellagio!...

Bellagio, Just a thought? "How long of a Flight!! ,from Canada to Cuba ??. Its just that they seem to go,as many times, that I used to go to;Benidorm,Spain

I used to go 4 times a year.For long week ends.Dont go any more/ to many Hen & Stag Nites.

Newton Aycliffe...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
98,850 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Question?: LoonyLou!....Bellagio!...

Jim:

Toronto to Holguin roundabout 3 and a half hours. My Air Canada flight departs Toronto at 1730 and arrives Holguin 2110.

united kingdom
Level Contributor
946 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Question?: LoonyLou!....Bellagio!...

Hi , Pansypotter-7.

Thanks...But if the flights are as Bellagio, feels they are. I will book through one of the company's direct. I have travelled/booked with aerocarabian...I know that sounds daft?..But when I travelled, Havana,Holguin; I paid Aero/the plane was Cubana? I think A370......Which was very good service.(know milk for coffee/tea,and just a cake) But Brilliant!!!!!!.Wow what other airline takes off while?"while your sitting down" (Respect to the People who died in 2010 crash"..................But Thomas Cook/ Thomson Over Charge...I know what you have said but why pay the middle man; when you can pay direct? Thanks...

united kingdom
Level Contributor
946 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Question?: LoonyLou!....Bellagio!...

Thanks Bellagio, Great thought UK, to Cuba. 3Hrs. that Visa would be battered? That would Be Great? sitting in on the forum....Saying "your wrong" to every one; We were there 4 hours ago.......EH, EH, EH, Thanks Bellaggio....ps Just imagine the tips,that could be given!!!.

united kingdom
Level Contributor
946 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Question?: LoonyLou!....Bellagio!...

Sorry, Not calling Canadians at all" no Disrespect.