We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Drinks in cuba

ontario
Level Contributor
144 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Drinks in cuba

What are there drinks like in Cuba . What are the best one to order if you like fancy ones?????

Cologne, Germany
Destination Expert
for Cologne, Laos
Level Contributor
7,316 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Drinks in cuba

Well, you cannot go wrong with Rum in Cuba...from Cuba Libre to amazing Mojitos.

The beer is also very good

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
286 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Drinks in cuba

..very good answer :)

ontario
Level Contributor
144 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Drinks in cuba

Cant wait, first time to cuba. will be posting my review for sure, but Im ready not to compare to other islands , well maybe lololol

Its all about what you pay, so have to compare to that.

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
286 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Drinks in cuba

cheers :)

Cologne, Germany
Destination Expert
for Cologne, Laos
Level Contributor
7,316 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Drinks in cuba

You will love it. The people in Cuba are some of the most friendly people you will meet, the beaches are great, and you can drink lots of rum. But make sure you leave the resort as well to experience real Cuba, and not just the resort.

Bear River, Canada
Level Contributor
3,764 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Drinks in cuba

I am generally a beer drinker but my wife who is not a drinker for the most part, loves lemon slush, banana mamas and rum punch.

7. Re: Drinks in cuba

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 April 2014, 06:18