We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Great Abaco Island

Wareham, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Great Abaco Island

My husband wants to go out from the UK to Great Abaco Island (Marsh Harbour) in late December to join our son who is out there.we are thinking that Cuba looks like the best place to fly to direct from UK but what would be the best way to proceed from there.

Anyone with any idvice or experience of this trip or any alternatives. HELP !!!,

Panama City, Panama
Level Contributor
16,265 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Great Abaco Island

I suspect you might be better looking at going via Miami - that would give you a lot more choices across the Atlantic, and I suspect from there too.

Cuba isn't really a place to use as transit on to somewhere else.

Panama City, Panama
Level Contributor
16,265 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Great Abaco Island

(Or perhaps via other US gateway cities.)

3. Re: Great Abaco Island

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 December 2014, 05:17