We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cubacel double bonus offer

Newton Aycliffe...
Destination Expert
for Cuba, Rafael Freyre, Guardalavaca, Holguin
Level Contributor
101,122 posts
57 reviews
Save Topic
Cubacel double bonus offer

There is another double bonus offer from the 17th until the 20th of December. Just send a recharge between 20CUC-50CUC and receive 100% Extra Free.

ezetop.com

hablacuba.com

Mississauga, Canada
Level Contributor
9,025 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cubacel double bonus offer

Ya they are sure milking the cash cow !

Here's another one I use with good rates.

www.keku.com

LENNY

Newton Aycliffe...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
101,122 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cubacel double bonus offer

Just a reminder that the double bonus offer has started today.;

Panama City, Panama
Level Contributor
16,352 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cubacel double bonus offer

http://www.movilescuba.com/ has a special offer at the CUC 25 and CUC 50 levels.

CUC 25 gives a recharge of CUC 70, costs $29.95.

Panama City, Panama
Level Contributor
16,352 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cubacel double bonus offer

And now they have another promotion !

"Receives 120 CUC per each recharge of 40 CUC you make

From December 18th at 8:00pm to December 19th at 10:00 am (hour of Cuba) in www.compra-dtodo.com"

Though their uneven pricing structure means that the 25 -> 70 offer works out better.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
4,690 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cubacel double bonus offer

Very good! Ta Beardo I've passed it on to the jefa.

Edited: 18 December 2013, 23:36
Fredericton, Canada
Level Contributor
9,617 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Cubacel double bonus offer

Thanks Ken and friends.

Newton Aycliffe...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
101,122 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Cubacel double bonus offer

beardo:

Thanks for that link. Having registered it appears that payment is either taken in USD or Euros, so I think I'll stick with HablaCuba as they will take Sterling, so I'm not messing about with an additional exchange rate.

Montreal, Canada
Destination Expert
for Camaguey, Cuba
Level Contributor
11,294 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Cubacel double bonus offer

Thanks Beardo, I just passed it on to the inlaws!!!

florida
Level Contributor
4 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Cubacel double bonus offer

Cubacel is once again offering the double bonus offer through keku.com from Oct 21-24, 2014.

I am very happy with the service from Keku. The service gives you a local number for your personal use that automatically connects to the phone of the person you are calling in the foreign country . For example, when you register, you enter your own phone and that of the person in India or wherever. The system establishes a local number, whether in USA, Canada, or a host of other countries that connects directly with the person in India. If not calling from the registered phone, you need to enter a "PIN" number. I use it to call my cousin. In my case, I enter the local phone number Keku provides me into my cellular with the name of my cousin. I click her name on my contacts and am connected directly. It is much easier than calling an access number, entering the number of the account, and then entering the number for my cousin. The quality is excellent.

You can also register more than one phone number in India or another country, including cell phones. For each number in India or another country, Keku provides you with a different local number but all charged to the same account. There is no charge for the connection or any monthly fee and the minutes are rounded to only the next minute.

If when you sign up you enter the code 453291, Keku will double the dollar amount up to $10. If in the future you refer someone to the service with your own reference code, not only do they get the bonus, but you also get the bonus for referring them. There might be a few services that charge a lower rate but none when you sign up with the code 453291 and it is great having the ability to call with a single local contact number on your cell phone.

Edited: 20 October 2014, 20:08
Mississauga, Canada
Level Contributor
9,025 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Cubacel double bonus offer

I also use Keku for my top ups and I have a couple of direct dial local numbers for friends in Cuba with an excellent rate.

However a MUCH BETTER REFERRAL NUMBER TO USE IS 1252335 !!!!!!

LENNY