We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone Know If Premium Liquor Upgrades Usually Include Beer?

Kuujjuaq, Canada
Destination Expert
for Prince Edward Island
Level Contributor
4,514 posts
87 reviews
Save Topic
Anyone Know If Premium Liquor Upgrades Usually Include Beer?

I can't seem to get an answer to this asking about the specific hotel I am staying at so I figured I'd try a different way. I know most hotels probably do things a bit differently but I was just curious if premium liquor usually includes brands of beer? I know the resort I am going to has Beck's and Corona for sale at the bar. Any chance if I have premium liquor privileges that I won't have to pay anything for it? I like Cristal but I wouldn't mind changing it up a bit and I like both of those brands.

Fredericton, Canada
Level Contributor
9,595 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone Know If Premium Liquor Upgrades Usually Include Beer?

What resort?

Kuujjuaq, Canada
Destination Expert
for Prince Edward Island
Level Contributor
4,514 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone Know If Premium Liquor Upgrades Usually Include Beer?

Specifically Memories Caribe. Diamond Club.

3. Re: Anyone Know If Premium Liquor Upgrades Usually Include Beer?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 February 2015, 06:18