We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel from Havana to the US

Melbourne
Level Contributor
38 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Travel from Havana to the US

Hi everyone,

I'm heading to Cuba in July for a couple of weeks and was looking to fly out of Havana before flying home out of New York.

My first question is what is the easiest/cheapest/most efficient route of reaching NY from Havana? I understand there may be some stops on the way, I would prefere to limit this to one. I've been researching the Havana - Cancun (Mexico) - NY option, as well as the Havana - Toronto (Canada) - NY option.

If anyone has any hints or tips around this it would be appreciated.

Cheers

Montreal, Canada
Destination Expert
for Camaguey, Cuba
Level Contributor
11,061 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Travel from Havana to the US

That is the 2 options I was thinking about too. You also could look into Nassau. There is no way to do this cheap nor fast because of the embargo.

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
2,485 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Travel from Havana to the US

Varadero to Montreal to New York is another option. One stop, total time in air about five hours.

3. Re: Travel from Havana to the US

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 February 2015, 05:20