We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Holguin weather April/May

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
69 reviews
Save Topic
Holguin weather April/May

Hi folks, we have booked a trip to paradisus in holguin end of April/may (2weeks) next year. I understand its the start of the rainy season and have looked at what to expect weather wise on the net. I wondered if Antone who's been art that time can tell me about their experience... Its true that this Brit is weather obsessed!!

Thanks

Helen

Newton Aycliffe...
Destination Expert
for Cuba, Rafael Freyre, Guardalavaca, Holguin
Level Contributor
97,922 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Holguin weather April/May

I was there for 21 days this past May and apart from a couple of days when it rained the weather was great. Even on the days that it did rain it didn't last for too long and the skies cleared and the sun came shining through.

liverpool
Level Contributor
12 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Holguin weather April/May

Hi Helen we were there this year last week April first in May and the weather was great.

Plenty of sun until early evening with just a few (heavy) showers here and thereand one storm.

We were staying at Playa Costa Verde .The day we visited Santiago the Bank was showing a temp of 34degrees ! We cant wait to return ...may see you there next year!

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Holguin weather April/May

Brilliant thank you! Good to know. Really looking forward to it rain or shine!

Newton Aycliffe...
Destination Expert
for Cuba, Rafael Freyre, Guardalavaca, Holguin
Level Contributor
97,922 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Holguin weather April/May

I'm sure that you will have a wonderful time at this fantastic hotel.

5. Re: Holguin weather April/May

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 July 2015, 06:18