We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

*** New Password ***

Mississauga, Canada
Level Contributor
8,962 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
*** New Password ***

Had to change my password for TA today to sign in ???? Maybe they are cleaning house and trying to get rid of some baggage !

Not me though I seem to have made it .

LENNY

Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
5,945 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: *** New Password ***

No trouble for me logging on with my existing password on TA...but ironically, yahoo is bugging the heck out of me to change my password there. Perhaps there's some new cyber threat that's recently reared its ugly head and making the rounds.

Terry

Newton Aycliffe...
Destination Expert
for Cuba, Rafael Freyre, Guardalavaca, Holguin
Level Contributor
100,649 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: *** New Password ***

TA, like many websites, did recommend members to change their password following the heartbleed bug in April 2014.

Mississauga, Canada
Level Contributor
8,962 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: *** New Password ***

Now I can't seem to log in from my office , so am trying iPhone !

Lenny

montreal
Level Contributor
10,497 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: *** New Password ***

Same here i had to change my password a couple of weeks ago ...

Wantage, United...
Level Contributor
1,561 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: *** New Password ***

i`ve been having a nightmare since TA first asked me to change my password,i still cant log on from home, but from my friends laptop i can log on, ( i stay logged on all the time on it ! )......

rgds ..

Vaudreuil-Dorion...
Destination Expert
for Cayo Ensenachos
Level Contributor
2,898 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: *** New Password ***

If you have trouble logging in go delete your cookies from your browser, then you should have no problem to log back it. It happened to me yesterday, and that fixed it.

Mississauga, Canada
Level Contributor
8,962 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: *** New Password ***

I don't even bake !!!

Seriously though I could NOT log in till I changed my password , then it would not let me log in at the office PC but obviously my iPhone worked ! This is another laptop and works fine ??

LENNY

Cambridge, Canada
Level Contributor
1,876 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: *** New Password ***

I had to change my password on here awile ago. Haven't had a problem logging on since.

Vaudreuil-Dorion...
Destination Expert
for Cayo Ensenachos
Level Contributor
2,898 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: *** New Password ***

Jejeje Lenny....no need to have baking skills to remove the cookies from your browser. Just go to your internet options settings from your browser and delete browsing history cookies. You should be able to log in after that.

I had to change my password, then my PC at home wouldn't let me log in....just kept returning to the enter you user name and password. I could log onto the mobile no problem and my tablet, but just not the PC. I deleted the cookies from my browser and then I could log in no problem.

Ontario
Level Contributor
8,436 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: *** New Password ***

I have my browser set to dump cookies when I shut down. Saves me a lot of grief, but if you like sites to "remember" you, then just get rid of the Trip Advisor cookies, which is easily done.