We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Canadian Pr with Pakistani passport?

Toronto, Canada
5 posts
Save Topic
Canadian Pr with Pakistani passport?

Hi, I would like to travel to Cuba for my Honeymoon in September. I have a Canadian citizen Ship. The problem is my wife has Canadian PR, she is not a citizen yet. She still has a Pakistani Passport

What documents does she require to enter Cuba for Holidaying?

Please Help

Panama City, Panama
Level Contributor
13,274 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Canadian Pr with Pakistani passport?

You both need the same tourist card - which I understand is included in the price of flights from Canada.

Hers will only be valid 30 days whilst Canadians get 90 days - but that probably won't affect you.

bellagio has posted links to an image of the tourist card.

Newton Aycliffe...
Destination Expert
for Cuba, Rafael Freyre, Guardalavaca, Holguin
Level Contributor
97,344 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Canadian Pr with Pakistani passport?

Thanks beardo. Here is a link which shows the Cuban tourist card:

…photobucket.com/albums/…Touristcard-1.jpg

Barrie, Canada
Level Contributor
1,602 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Canadian Pr with Pakistani passport?

Your wife won't have a problem entering Cuba. My wife travels with her German passport and her P.R. card. You will receive tourist cards from the flight staff on the plane shortly after takeoff.

Have a good honeymoon.

4. Re: Canadian Pr with Pakistani passport?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 August 2015, 06:16