We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cubana Luggage Allowance (Montreal)

Montreal
Level Contributor
4,337 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Cubana Luggage Allowance (Montreal)

So much conflicting info!

I know I've asked before, but it seems that the rules are different out of Montreal than out of Toronto?

We are booked with Hola Sun flying Cubana from Montreal. Their site shows the luggage allowance as 23kgs checked and 5kgs carryon.

The Cubana site shows Montreal Economy as one bag of 23kgs checked and 7kgs for carryon.

Then, if you got to the carry on section.. it says 5kgs for all flights.

For some reason if you're flying out of Toronto, you're allowed TWO pieces of checked luggage at 23kgs each.. but out of Montreal only one?

Has anyone flown recently from Montreal that can confirm what the actual allowance is?? Thanks!

Montreal, Canada
Destination Expert
for Camaguey, Cuba
Level Contributor
11,107 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Cubana Luggage Allowance (Montreal)

The info on their website is accurate... Yes, it's different in Montréal and Toronto. From Montréal, 1 suitcase of 23kg and 5kg carry on, although they never weight it, unless you're Cuban.

Montreal
Level Contributor
4,337 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cubana Luggage Allowance (Montreal)

Thanks Gengen. Cubana seems to have posted a table since the last time I'd looked and it now shows MTL as 7kgs for carry on.

Good to know that they don't weigh it though anyway. I think I'll pack up to the 7kgs and carry a print out from their site just in case.

3. Re: Cubana Luggage Allowance (Montreal)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 August 2015, 06:16