We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

flights to Cuba from Seattle

Seattle
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
flights to Cuba from Seattle

Anybody have any suggestions for the fastest/cheapest way to fly to Cuba starting in Seattle? Thanks in advance!

Quebec City, Canada
Level Contributor
80 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: flights to Cuba from Seattle

You can't go to cuba from a US airport.

I think you should leave from Vancouver Canada....

That's my opinion....

somewhere in the...
Level Contributor
237 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: flights to Cuba from Seattle

Hop aboard a big bird to Mexico City or Cancun and take the daily flight to Havana. This allows much more flexibility than Vancouver.

Quebec City, Canada
Level Contributor
80 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: flights to Cuba from Seattle

I know some USA citizen pass by Canada when they want to go in Cuba but if Mexico is cheaper...! I din't know that! But it's good to know I will tell my friend in L.A!

Thanks

Pickering, Canada
Level Contributor
1,077 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: flights to Cuba from Seattle

Be sure you ask customs in cubaNOT to stamp your passport as you might get in doo doo with your customs people.

Quebec City, Canada
Level Contributor
80 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: flights to Cuba from Seattle

They don't do it anymore....

Specialy because of that..!

Havana, Cuba
Level Contributor
4,099 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: flights to Cuba from Seattle

In fact it has not been done for a loooooong time.

Cancun may not be cheaper but certainly will be safer than any other gateways available…

Manitoba
Level Contributor
786 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: flights to Cuba from Seattle

Definitely go via Cancun, probably easier to explain the tan if you came back from Mexico as opposed to Canada.

Quebec City, Canada
Level Contributor
80 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: flights to Cuba from Seattle

Good point!!!!!

LOL!

Pickering, Canada
Level Contributor
1,077 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: flights to Cuba from Seattle

whenI went to camaquay last year they stamped my passport.It didnt matterto me but ask just in case .Also a good point re mexico.You could always say you own a tanning booth.lol Ricardo

10. Re: flights to Cuba from Seattle

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 August 2009, 11:18