We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cameleon Villa Jibacoa - anyone been recently ?

Sudbury, Canada
Level Contributor
896 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Cameleon Villa Jibacoa - anyone been recently ?

Hi... My husband and I have booked into this resort for 1 week, starting March 4, 2007. I can't seem to find any reviews from people who have went in the last couple of months.

kat

south western...
Level Contributor
994 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cameleon Villa Jibacoa - anyone been recently ?

Hi Kat

We're going Mar 10th - can't wait.

There are some fairly recent reviews in the review section of this site.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Search?ssrc=r&where=body&returnTo=&geo=1&pid=141&SearchTeaser=&q=cameleon+villas+jibacoa&submit.x=18&submit.y=4

Sudbury, Canada
Level Contributor
896 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cameleon Villa Jibacoa - anyone been recently ?

Thanks Cinderalla... I hadn't seen the reviews, I was brought to this area and the comments were mostly from 2005. We will have 4 days into our vacation when you get there.

The count down has begun for us... 2 weeks to the day .... and just about this time.. we will be landing... can't wait... We have been having -25 day time highs... and more then ready to leave the cold behind.. Take care and enjoy your vacation...kat

south western...
Level Contributor
994 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cameleon Villa Jibacoa - anyone been recently ?

Hi Kat

I did see some more recent reviews than 2005 - all were pretty good, keeping in mind that it is a classed a 3 star and doesn't have all the bells and whistles of the fancier resorts.

Here is a very lengthy one from Dec 2006.

debbiescaribbeanresortreviews.com/cuba/camvi…

Maybe we can get together for a drink when we get there. Have a fantastic holiday!

Gatineau, Quebec
Level Contributor
37 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Cameleon Villa Jibacoa - anyone been recently ?

Hi Kkatt,

My husband (37), myself (31) and my daughter (11) will all be going to the Cameleon Villa Jibacoa March 3 to March 10 and we are really looking forward to it. If you have an e-,mail addy, perhaps we can exchange pics and meet up in Cuba.

Cheers

Michelle & Mike

Sudbury, Canada
Level Contributor
896 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cameleon Villa Jibacoa - anyone been recently ?

Hi Michelle... my e-mail is kkat44@hotmail.com,

Please drop me an e-mail ok... or post yours...

That would be great.... If you are still up and about when we get in on Sunday night... we can have a few drinks... I have been looking forward to a "Coco Loco" but not sure if available at this resort..

We tend to pick small resorts... usually more laid back atmosphere..people are more friendly... What we want in an resort is that it is Clean....has a beach.... pool... pool bar and a balcony or patio area... and that it is all inclusive... this resort meets all of above.

I read the review on Debbies Dominican.... it was excellent... but I like to find many different opinions and what they did ... enjoyed... didn't like... gives a heads up ... and makes the wait for the trip more enjoyable..

kkat

Sudbury, Canada
Level Contributor
896 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Cameleon Villa Jibacoa - anyone been recently ?

Cinderella... please drop me an e-mail also... OK... kat

Gatineau, Quebec
Level Contributor
37 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Cameleon Villa Jibacoa - anyone been recently ?

kkatt,

My e-mail is michelle.whalen@pwgsc.gc.ca

Just curious to know what your age group was? Seems like most people going are over 30!!

Looking forward to hitting the beach :)

Sudbury, Canada
Level Contributor
896 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Cameleon Villa Jibacoa - anyone been recently ?

LOL... over 40

kat... check your e-mails

Orangeville, ON
Level Contributor
102 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Cameleon Villa Jibacoa - anyone been recently ?

Its listed under Cameleon Club on this site for reviews, here is the link

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g1172156-d60959…

we're thinking of this resort also the first week in April

Sudbury, Canada
Level Contributor
896 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Cameleon Villa Jibacoa - anyone been recently ?

Hi CB... thanks for the link... but Cinderalla had send me in that direction and found it...

We don't have alot of expectations... besides the usual... cleaniness and good beer... So I don't imagine that we will be disappointed....

My e-mail is posted above... so if you want more info... just e-mail me around mid march... we will be back by then... March 4-11 is our time frame...

kat