We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

general advice from previous visitors

Level Contributor
180 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
general advice from previous visitors

hallo. we want to go but can only get direct flights with virgin. due to circumstances we can only spend 3 nights in havana and not a week. is it worth the 9hours 40 mins flight for 3 nights. if any previous visitors can give me thepush to go. is it going to be worth it. thanks for any help.

Old Havana
Historic Walking Areas, Points of Interest & Landmarks
El Malecon
Points of Interest & Landmarks, Historic Walking Areas
Fabrica de Arte Cubano
Points of Interest & Landmarks
Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
19,702 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: general advice from previous visitors

When you give zero information about yourself then honestly, that's a question only you can answer.

Newton Aycliffe...
Destination Expert
for Cuba, Rafael Freyre, Guardalavaca, Holguin
Level Contributor
102,433 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: general advice from previous visitors

If you only have three nights for your holiday in total then forget it. It's way too far, too long a flight, and too expensive just to spend three nights in Havana and then fly back home IMHO.

Much as I'm in love with Cuba, I would never do that.

Calgary AB
Level Contributor
649 posts
193 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: general advice from previous visitors

If you like flying and money does not matter that much, go for it. Other wise wait till you can spend more time.

4. Re: general advice from previous visitors

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 November 2010, 06:22
Our community is here to help!
Ask questions, get advice and more from travellers like you.
Join TripAdvisor