Hi I am going to Cuba for 2 weeks over Xmas for the first time. I have loads of questions which include the following:
1. What is the best mode of travel around Cuba, the Couch?
2. Is there a flight that goes from Santiago de Cuba to
Trinidad? Also is there a train and how long is the journey and how much does it costs?
3. How many days would you recommend to stay in Havana, Santiago de Cuba and Trinidad?
4. Are there any other areas in Cuba you would recommend?
5. I have a passion for Salsa dancing so if you can
recommend some Salsa clubs that would be great. Are Salsa clubs open on the week day in Havana or just the weekends?
6. Also I would like to find a piano teacher to learn Cuban
Jazz. Is there someone you could recommend?
Look forward to hearing from you and many thanks,